Forum Title: Fireplace gas log escutcheon needed
Ok experts, I need to pick your brain once again. I have an ugly gas valve protruding through my drywall which needs a nice escutcheon. The only types I can find are the generic cap looking escutcheon as pictured below, but since the valve is already protruding through the wall by 3/8", I believe it will also look ugly as hell. I've come across some nice looking bell type plates, which look very nice, although they protrude out about 2", but I can't find them anywhere on the internet. Anyone know which escutcheon would work for me, and where I could locate it?
Category: Plumber Post By: LILLIAN BUTLER (Paramount, CA), 03/27/2017

looking at yopur picture. have you considered a Knerkle ? square piece of wood, router the edges, drill a hole, stain or paint it then glue it to the wall with the FP escutcheon installed

- GENE NUNEZ (Chico, CA), 09/18/2017

I asked my neighbor to take a pic of his gas valve (same builder) and saw his looked exactly like mine, so I guess this builder wasn't concerned about looks with his finished product. I may just have to do as Frodo suggested. I'm glad to see you posting this morning buddy. I know your state was hit by tornadoes, and glad you are ok. Please go over to HouseRepairTalk and let everyone know you are ok!

- RUTH THOMPSON (Keller, TX), 09/26/2017

from what i can tell on the news. it hit up in north ms. we had rain, and wind, nothing to be concerned with

- RAMON SANTIAGO (Boise City, ID), 09/29/2017

Plumbers & Rooter Service Companies - For Homeowners & Businesses

requestaquote Get Free Quotes callnow 888-880-2779